Day 100: The Finish Line

Today’s reading: Psalm 150

Congratulations! You made it to the finish line. In the last 100 days, I hope you have not only become more Biblically literate, but that your faith has deepened as well. Take some time today to celebrate your cover-to-cover expedition. Thank God for the multi-textured gift of Scripture that still has the power to challenge, inspire, encourage, confront, and console.

Thanks for participating in the journey.

Grace and Peace,

Steve

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Day 100: The Finish Line

1. Di says:

I did not finish yet but will eventually. I thank you for Steve for guiding us through. Your blog really helped me to focus and understand the passages.

2. Karen Patton says:

Thanks for promoting this Steve. I learned a lot and have grown in my faith. FYI, I attend CUMC where Lisa Degrenia is our wonderful Pastor.

3. Linda says:

Thanks, Steve your guidence and encouragement throughout the Bible reading project. I would have given up way back in the Old Testament without your help. Your daily comments made it all quite interesting and inspirational. So glad I participated!

4. Sue Ann Carpenter says:

Thanks for offering this. It has been a blessing.

5. Bill and Marie Berry says:

Steve,
    We have really enjoyed participating in “The Perfect 100”! Each day after our reading assignment we found ourselves discussing and sometimes even researching various points.

Your daily comments and sermon series added so much. Thank you!
    Bill and Marie Berry

6. Chuck Swartling says:

Steve,
    Mindy and I had a great summer keeping up with the Perfect 100. We looked forward to your blogs every day (especially the late nite ones.) This was an awesome idea!
    Thanks for all you do,
    Chuck S.

7. sara kasten says:

Thank you …your daily blogs was just the encouragement I needed.
    My summer was a spiritual journey like no other….
    Sara Kasten

8. Yankee Doodle says:

Finished! Steve, for your coaching words each blog encouraged me to stay on this goal.
    Thank you.